Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crazy Bliss

So, one year I thought a good gift to give my grandchildren would be books read aloud my me...their Nani.  I did it for a year and sent several books...some of our favorites over the years.  On one occasion I was finding it difficult to find a quiet zone to make the recordings.  So, I made a sign to hang on my bedroom door that read, "Do Not Enter...Recording in Progress...Quiet Please".  Of course, in the middle of my recording there was a knock on my door with the accompanying, "MOM...What does this sign mean?".  I won't name any names...but, whoever it was...I love them to death!!

It's these crazy memories that add to my Bliss and bring a smile to my face whenever I think of them.  I'm afraid one day I might start forgetting, so it's time I start recording them for posterity to enjoy!

No comments: